Tube Mill Coolant Recovery Machine
How EdjeTech Coolant Recycling Systems Work
The Tube Mill Coolant Recovery Systems (T.M.C.R.S) is highly recommended when you need to clarify large volumes of coolant with various process rates. EdjeTech custom designs these tube mill filtration systems according to the individual needs of your facility.
These systems from EdjeTech are widely used in large machining facilities, automotive manufacturing plants, and in tube mills. When used as an in-line filter for high flow coolant applications, the TMCRS offers enhanced productivity and fluid usage.
It seamlessly integrates with your existing systems and is capable of removing bulk particulate down to 30 microns or lower and tramp oil down to 1/4 of 1% by volume. Other advantages offered by the tube mill filtration systems are:
- Helps keep coolant clean so as to curb the proliferation of bacteria and fungus.
- Extends the life of your coolant so that you can use the same coolant for an extended period
- Reduces concentrate purchases and hauling costs
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Reduces new fluid purchases
- Quick system payback
- Easy to operate
Economical, Field Proven Performance
- Removes tramp oil
- Removes suspended solids
- Extends coolant sump life
- Automatic fluid make up
- Separated oils can be sold or reused
- Automatic operation
- Chemical resistant paint
- Compact, self contained
EdjeTech’s team is standing by to responsively address your needs for tube mill filtration systems. Please speak with an EdjeTech representative for more information.