T.O.S.S. T1 CNC Oil Skimmers
Affordable Tramp Oil Removal
The Green Machine DTS means Dual Tank System. The dual tank sump vacuum cleaner operates like the standard Green Machine. The other tank is strictly for clean fluid. The DTS is used to not only remove dirty fluid from a machine sump but also to quickly fill that sump with clean coolant for minimal machine down time. The Green Machine coolant sump vacuum has turned, in some cases, a four-hour sump cleaning into a 15-minute maintenance routine.
- General Machining Operations
- Parts washer
- Chemical Waste Treatment Systems
Why Do You Need The T.O.S.S. T1?
When the dead bacteria that lay between the top of the coolant and the bottom of the tramp oil layer are disturbed, the coolant begins to go bad. The dead bacteria also collect in the dirt that amasses at the bottom of the sump. When it is removed, the gas from the dead bacteria is released, producing a rancid smell.
How does EdjeTech's T.O.S.S. T1 work?
- The air pump pulls contaminated coolant from the machine reservoir through the small 2″ diameter floating skimmer.
- The fluid is then discharged into the bag filter where suspended solids are removed
- The fluid flows through the bag and into the coalescing chamber where tramp oils and mechanically dispersed oils are split from coolant
- The clean fluid flows out of the unit through the clean discharge hose that has been placed in the coolant reservoir
T.O.S.S. T1: Compact and Efficient
- Removes virtually all tramp oil and mechanically dispersed oils
- Removes suspended solids
- Strong Carbon steel construction
- 2 GPM flow rate
- Runs while machine tool is in operation
- Model #1052 handles parts wash waters up to 200 deg. F.
- More efficient than decantation, belt, wheel and rope skimmers
- Shipped ready-to-use when it arrives at your facility