Green Machine DTS
The Green Machine DTS means Dual Tank System. The Green Machine with an extra tank. One tank operates like the standard Green Machine the other tank is strictly for clean fluid. The DTS is used to not only remove dirty fluid from a machine sump but also to quickly fill that sump with clean coolant for minimal machine down time. The Green Machine has turned, in some cases, a four-hour sump cleaning into a 15-minute maintenance routine.
An important feature is the unit’s rugged construction. The Green Machine DTS is built tough. In a plant environment, the Green Machine DTS is built to take it. The vacuum is maintenance and repair free. All materials of construction are of the highest standards to ensure the BEST QUALITY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
The Green Machine DTS is very easy to use – connect it to an airline and the unit is in full operation. Each tank on the Green Machine DTS have the suction/discharge feature and can fill or discharge quickly and easily. A high-level check valve will turn off the suction when the unit is full.
- 1/2″ Air line required
- Note: Figures are rounded off.
- 1.0 CUBIC FOOT FILTER – 10″ dia. x 12″ long, filter liner, available in 200 to 50 micron rating. 200 micron standard.
- CASTERS – 4″ dia., 2 swivel w/brake, 2 rigid
- Hose – 1-1/2″ industrial strength, chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Accessories – Wands are chrome plated steel, crevice tool, bulk pick-up nozzle, forklift guides, tool holder, and push handle.
- Material – Carbon steel construction